Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 40

 

Sample Letter Requesting A Salary Increase

Dear Mr [Name],

It has been a pleasure working for this esteemed company for the last [ ] years. During this time, I have always labelled myself as a professional and I am always keen to stay on top of my tasks. I am perfectly comfortable facing new challenges and ready to step in to handle new duties at any moment.

Having said that, I would like to express my concern with the fact that a considerable period of time has passed since my last salary raise

For the past [ ] months, through team efforts, the company performance has risen gradually and continues to do so. We have already surpassed [ ] year target by [ ]% and this growth is projected to continue. It was also a time that saw new members join in whom I had to train.

I am a hardworking and devoted employee and I honestly find it a little disappointing that my dedication is not awarded for such a long period of time. If there is a specific reason preventing such an increment I would be grateful to know what it is so I can address it immediately, otherwise kindly consider a salary review at the earliest possible chance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)