Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 41

 

To : <<name, title, organization>>

Cc : <<name, title, organization>>

Re : SALARY INCREMENT

Dear Mr [surname],

I would like to ask for a salary increment this year. We all know thatrents have increased and our salary is not enough to provide for the expenses we have every day. All we ask is just a little help from you. I've been working in the hospital for more than [ ] years, and I hope I have proven what I am capable of-- transferring and assisting patients, guiding visitors, preparing and serving food, answering telephone calls, cleaning the rooms and even assisting the nurses. I believe I am worth this increase.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration of my request, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely
,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)