Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Farewell - 04

 

To:

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject:

 

Message Subject

Dear Co-workers:

I wanted to let you all know that next [ ] will be my last day in the office. After a great deal of contemplation, I have decided to accept the offer made to me by [ ], and will be joining the team as a head marketer. I would like to take this occasion to let each one of you know that working with you kind folks and getting to know you, has been one of the best experiences of my life.  Together we have laughed, cried and became close friends. I value each one of your friendships and your dedication to the company we helped grow into the mega giant it is today. 

As I contemplate leaving such a wonderful company, I am overwhelmed with emotions. I have been so happy for the past [ ] years working here, but a new position with a nice benefit package has lured me to another path in life. I am sad that I will be leaving behind so many friends that have taught me lessons, laughed with me and above all else, was the best team I have ever worked with.  I only hope that I find in my new place of employment a fraction of the love, gratitude and friendship that I have found here. 

The memories that I will take with me from this place are something money cannot buy. Remember the three legged races at the annual company picnics? I also will never forget the dunk tank and getting [ ] in there at least [ ] times. The outings we shared made us more like a family than co-workers, and because of that I will miss you one and all. 

Thank you for making my job here a bit easier, because you were all working beside me. I would love to stay in contact with all of you. While my new job requires me to relocate, my new contact information is below. I look forward to keeping in touch with all of you and making new memories to share with you.  I can be reached at,

Contact Details

Sincerely,

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)