Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 31

 

From,
__________
__________
__________
__________

Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)

To,
__________
__________
__________
__________

Subject: Request for Increment in Salary.

____(Sir/Madam),

I have been working as a ____(designation) here at ____(company name) for the past ___(years at the job). At numerous occasions, I have proved my worth and has worked hard in all instances. Though I have been getting an annual increment of ___(rate of annual increment). Regretedly that seems to be a little less considering the current inflation in the market.

For the past four months, I have also been taking care of the database management and will continue to do so until a new employee takes over that position. Given the above, I would like to make a request that an increment of minimum ____(increase desired) be considered.

This kind act of yours will greatly motivate me and will also boost the morale of other members of the team, who will work with greater zeal and enthusiasm.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
_____(Signature).
_____(name of sender).

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)