Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 32

 

From,
Details

Date:.

To,
Details

Subject: Request for Increment in Salary.

Dear Sir,

In the event recent inflation of the market, I am writing this letter to ask for a review of my current salary formally. As a Sales Manager for [ ] years at the [ ] Company, I have always been ready and dutiful when asked to take on additional work and new responsibilities. It is my belief that a review of my track record in the company, along with my recent achievements and industry average salary, will demonstrate the justification for an increase of a minimum of [ ]% in my annual pay.

My role has evolved a lot since I started working for the [ ] Company. Along with my usual duties, I now also work on staff management and project management. A [ ]% raise in my annual salary would put my compensation in line with industry and regional expectations for the work along with helping me cope with the rising price of everyday goods.

Thank you for your attention on this matter. I am willing to work with you to accommodate my request along with what is best for the company. I am fully open to negotiation if you have another amount in mind or a plan to increase my salary in the future.

Sincerely,

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)