Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 30

 

Contents

NAME
POSITION

DATE

MANAGER'S NAME
MANAGER'S POSITION

Dear MANAGER'S NAME,

First paragraph

In this paragraph, state how long you have been working with the company, how you have enjoyed your time here, and how much you have learnt from your superior. Remember to be warm and friendly but not to the extent of being overly saccharine sweet.

Second paragraph onwards
This paragraph explains to your manager why you feel the time is right for a promotion or increment. Points to include here are:

  • Examples of how you have contributed to the company.
  • Reasons why you deserve the promotion.
  • How your request will benefit the company.

Final paragraph
In the final paragraph, highlight your desire to discuss in person your promotion and increment prospects. Remember to include how appreciative you are of the opportunities that have been given to you in the company so far.


Sample

Recipient

Dear Ms. Tan (remember to include correct salutations),
It's been a pleasure working with you and contributing to the company for the past [ ] years. It has been a great learning experience and I have acquired invaluable knowledge during my time here.

I am confident you will agree that my efforts as Assistant Editor have contributed to the growth of the company. For instance, I have successfully rolled out new editorial content and procedures that have proven to be popular with our readers and clients respectively. Due to these changes, readership and revenue for our magazines have increased threefold in less than [ ] years. 

While the Editor was away for an overseas trip that lasted [ ] months, I also stepped up to become Acting Editor and ensured the smooth production of our most recent issue.

Taking into account my contributions to the company, I am respectfully requesting a promotion/increment commensurate with my performance on the job. I am confident that this promotion/increment will motivate me to contribute even more to the company.

In closing, I would like you to know that I have truly enjoyed my time on the job and hope that you understand and appreciate the basis of my request. After you have read and reviewed the contents of this letter, I am more than happy to sit down to discuss further the details of my request.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)