Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 29

 

Salary Increase Letter: 
Improvement in Sales

 

Dear [Manager Name]

I am grateful for the opportunity for work for this esteemed company. It is such a rewarding experience being part of a professional group of people working hard to reach a common goal. I think due to this amazing work mentality, I am constantly inspired to challenge myself to produce better results every time. 

As you are aware, there is has been a significant increase in sales lately. [You need to mention sales figures here. The increase you achieved. The more the better]. This increase is a result of my hard work and my commitment to the tasks I am assigned to. 

I am confident that you as thrilled as I am about these figures, so I would like to take this chance to kindly request from you to consider a salary adjustment that corresponds with the efforts I am putting to generate more revenue to the company. I still aspire for more but I really need to feel your appreciation through and an amendment in my pay. 

Thank you. 


Sincerely, 
[Your name] 
[Date]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)