Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 26

 

Salary Increase Letter: 


Personal Crisis

 

Dear [Manager Name]

I'm writing this letter with a wishful spirit. I have full confidence in your good judgement and sympathetic personality. I wouldn't even dare to make such a request hadn't I anticipated a recipient with deep understanding and a tolerating character. These thoughts by the way remain unchanged regardless of the outcome. 

My request bares a personal aspect but nonetheless can be justified by business means in a longer run. I am currently passing through difficult times. [Include here what kind of financial difficulties you have. This will give authenticity to your request]. Luckily, these problems can be resolved by monetary means, hence my request. I would like to kindly ask from you to adjust my pay so I can pass through this crisis and continue to be the hardworking devoted employee I am now. 

I'm fully aware that the company does'nt grant pay increases for personal reasons and that staff personal issues are not of their concern, but if you view the employee/company relationship (as I do) as a united entity of people seeking a well defined goal, working together to achieve success, then maybe it can make you think again. I would never hesitate to stand for the company and make sacrifices when needed. [If you ever made a compromise in benefit of your employers, list it]. I'll be there for you in the hard times and I kindly ask you to stand for me in my hard times. 

It's difficult to currently justify such a request by pure business means, but I believe my good performance and hard work are enough evidence of my dedication. 

If you decided to accept my request, my commitment to reach further will be boosted in an unprecedented fashion and I'll give everything to reach the common goal we are all working for. In the event of rejection, my feelings and work will not downgrade at any rate. 

Thank you.


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)