Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 27

 

Salary Increase Letter: 


Improvement in Products/Services

 

Dear [Manager Name]

I am grateful for the opportunity for work for this esteemed company. It is such a rewarding experience being part of a professional group of people working hard to reach a common goal. I think due to this amazing work mentality, I am constantly inspired to make improvements to our products [or services]. My recent suggested change has been a success and I am thrilled to know that it got the green light. [You need to mention what changes have you introduced here and they improved the product and services. Your manager already knows about this, but we need to remind them nonetheless]

In the light of what has been stated above, I would like to kindly ask you consider a salary review. I have put a lot of hard work to improve our products [or services] and I still have a wealth of ideas at my disposal. I would be really thankful if my efforts can be acknowledged and you can be sure that it can only result in utmost dedication to my job. 

Thank you. 


Sincerely, 
[Your name] 
[Date]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)