Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 25

 

Salary Increase Letter: 


New Degree/Certification/Course

 

Dear [Manager Name]

I would like to inform you that I have recently finished [Name of degree/qualification/course acquired]. This is a major step in my career development plan and a mile stone in my ever ending quest to deliver high quality results. This achievement has elevated my knowledge and gave me a higher perspective on how things can be accomplished. This newly obtained degree enables me to [list here two to three ways of the new degree can help you in your job. This is optional but desirable.] I intend to use this knowledge to improve in our existing processes [products or services]

This accomplishment is an evidence of my dedication and desire for self and company improvement alike. I believe my value has increased as a result and would like to kindly ask you to reassess my salary based on the new variables. Now I can give more to this respected company than I used to and would like my efforts to be acknowledged. 

Thank you. 


Sincerely, 
[Your name] 
[Date]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)