Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 50

 

To

Date

From

Dear,

I have greatly enjoyed working at XYZ Sales Company for the past [ ] years. In those years, I have become an integral member of the sales team and have developed innovative ways to contribute to the company.

For example, in the past year alone, I have achieved the following goals:

• Highest-ranking salesperson in customer satisfaction last quarter
• Brought two new high-profile clients to the company, increasing total company sales revenue by [ ]%
• Voluntarily trained incoming sales staff, totaling [ ] hours of voluntary service

I believe I have gone above and beyond the benchmarks we set for my position when I arrived at the company [ ] years ago. I would therefore appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss increasing my salary so that it is commensurate with my current performance. I request a pay raise of [ ] percent, which I believe reflects both my current competencies and industry averages.

Once again, I am grateful to be a member of this organization, and I enjoy taking on assignments that allow me to contribute to the company.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)