Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 49

 

To

Date

From

Dear Sir,

I am writing to request a for a salary raise. I have been working as a {Job Title} with your company {Job Title} for the past three years. During this time I have been dedicated to my duties and performed them to the best of my abilities; exceeding my supervisor’s expectations. In addition, I have been an excellent team player working concurrently with my colleagues and supervisors to the best interests of the company.

I believe my previous records in improving the company’s income plus my hard work and commitment justifies a salary hike. Additionally, my current pay is [ ]% lesser than the average annual salary payable to my position. To match up to the current standard rates and my efforts a salary hike of not less than {Amount) will do. Your consideration will be highly appreciated. In case you or would like to offer better terms or negotiate the proposed amount, I am available. Thank you in advance. Your’s faithfully, {Signature}

Employee

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)