Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 48

 

Sample of Pay Raise Letter

[Dear [name]
I enjoy working here, and therefore appreciate any new opportunity to serve the company goals, beyond and above my role and responsibility.
I wish to meet with you for a certain reason.
[Let him be curious..]

[Examples of reasons to justify a pay raise. Please edit according to your situation and needs]:
During the past few years, I took on extra work and more responsibilities because I know that my performance is closely tied to the team’s performance.
I was grateful for the opportunity to meet your professional expectations and therefore enhanced my contribution to the company.
For example: [List your accomplishments and gained qualifications]
A.
B.
C.
[Summary]
I demonstrated good understanding of what needs to be accomplished when we’ve worked together on changes to be made to achieve our team goals.

[And for the future..]
Because I am loyal to the company growth, you have my commitment that I will take on extra assignments to enhance my qualifications/contribution.

[Here is the right place to shoot..]
However, my salary is still on the same level since [date, Or since you’ve joined the company?]. It is still below the industry average for the professional competencies that I posses.
Simply because of my enhanced qualifications and increased contribution, I strongly believe that I’ve definitely earned a pay raise.

Therefore, I humbly ask for a meeting in order to (review of/discuss) my performance and the salary increase that reflects the above issues.
Thank you in advance,
Sincerely
[Your name]

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)