Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 22

 

Salary Increase Letter: 



Dear [Manager Name]

It has been a pleasure working for this esteemed company for the last [duration since you joined]. I have always labelled myself as a professional and I am always keen to stay on top of my tasks. I am perfectly comfortable facing new challenges and ready to step in to handle new duties at any moment. 

Having said that, I really feel underutilized in this organization. I have the energy and motivation to achieve much more than I am doing now. To speak frankly, I am targeting a higher salary than what I am getting now. I am not ashamed to say that as we all wish to. I am ambitious and for me the sky is the limit. 

I am fully aware that salary raises are granted based on performance, productivity and hard work, so I am requesting for you to assign me additional duties, tasks and responsibilities with a corresponding adjustment in pay. I need a chance to translate my ambition and to release my potential. 

Thank you. 


Sincerely, 
[Your name] 
[Date]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)