Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 21

 

Salary Increase Letter: 


I'm Working Working Harder Than Before

 

Dear [Manager Name]

As I approach my second year in the job [change the duration according to your situation], I find myself more dedicated, more devoted and more motivated than I ever was. It is a privilege being part of this professionally team. Being surrounded by so many inspiring people is a driving force and an essential ingredient in my success recipe. 

When you compare my performance at time I joined to that of now, the difference can be really felt. [Minimum three sentences here about how much you were accomplishing before and how much now. The more the better but don't make it boring]. I am confident that you agree that my performance is in an ever increasing rate. I am accomplishing a lot more that I used to. 

In the light of what has been stated above, I would like to kindly ask you to consider a salary review at the earliest opportunity. I would like to know that my efforts and hard work are being appreciated. The company is interested in productivity which is something I am continuously providing and shall always do. 

Thank you. 


Sincerely, 
[Your name] 
[Date]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)