Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 17

 

Date:__________

 

NAME,

ADDRESS 

Dear,

 

I have been working with your organization from past three years as a ____________ (DESIGNATION) with full dedication at work and I have completed all the targets and task within deadline and my attitude in dealing with colleagues and superiors was excellent.

 

As I am receiving a low payment and I got my last increment two years ago, I have requested for hike in my salary a lot of times but there was no response from your side.

 

I am asking for you to climb my pay as my present pay is low to keep up my family costs. I got an offer from __________(COMPANY NAME) and the pay is comparatively higher than what it is now. If you don't mind investigate this demand and resolve my concern as ahead of schedule as could reasonably be expected.

 

Much thanks to you and seeking after a positive reaction from you.

 

Sincerely,


NAME

DESIGNATION

COMPANY NAME

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)