Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 18

 

Mr.,

Thank you so much for the opportunities you’ve provided me during my time as a sales executive for ABC Company. Over the past [ ] years, I’ve grown significantly as a professional, deepened my understanding of the industry, improved my skill set and taken on many new responsibilities. For these reasons, I would like to request an adjustment to my salary.

As you are aware, my salary has remained the same since [ ]. Since then, I have accomplished the following:

    • I’ve consistently met my monthly quota, and exceeded my goals for the past three quarters.
    • I’ve increased personal sales by nearly [ ]% year over year, adding $[ ] in revenue.
    • I’ve completed all senior sales certifications, including those not required for my job level.
    • I’ve successfully trained and mentored six new junior sales representatives.


I would like to request a base salary increase of [ ]%, which is in-line with the average salary for a sales executive with my level of experience in our geographic region.

If possible, I would like to meet to discuss my request in person. I am happy to work with you to accommodate this request and am open to negotiation. Please let me know when would be best to talk through further.

Sincerely,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)