Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 16

 

Email Template: Ask For A Pay Rise

Subject Line: Request for salary appraisal. There’s no need to stress over what your email subject line should be – just like any email, a good subject line sums up the contents of the email and whether action is required. Something simple will do the trick.

Hi [manager’s name],

I have greatly enjoyed working here over the past ___ years, and as well as feeling I have learnt a lot from my time within the department, I also feel I have contributed a great deal to the ongoing success of the team and the company.

Over the past year alone I have [write about your own achievements here], and also have additional responsibilities such as [add these here, focusing on how they help the business]..

Given the added value I bring to the company, I no longer feel that the salary I am receiving reflects the contribution I am making to the department. I believe my current remuneration package is below what can generally be expected for someone in my position, and would request an increase of X% to bring my current salary into line with the industry average.

I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to discuss this further, and kindly ask that we meet at a time most convenient for you. Once again I would like to express my sincere thanks for the support you have shown me and I look forward to continuing to serve the department and the wider company.

Kind regards,

Your Name Here

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)