Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 03

 

Sample Letter

Supervisor full name

Address

Date

(Supervisor name),

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to have served during the last (number of years) as a vital member of the (management company name) team. My focus and dedication have resulted in many accomplishments that have continued to build ( community name). I have high expectations for the success to continue for the foreseeable future.


During the past year, I took on extra work and more responsibilities because I know that my performance is closely tied to the team’s performance. Here are some highlights of how I have improved the company in the past year:

 

         Ideally, bullet (number of years) items where you have saved the property money or made the property money.

 

         Use quantitative stats and numbers to prove growth, when possible.

 

In light of my accomplishments, I am respectfully requesting a pay raise of $___ annually, to start (date).

I strongly feel that I have earned this pay raise. If you do not feel that way, I understand.

However, I would like for you to give me a path, to reach my goals and achieve an annual income

I feel I deserve.

If you would like to meet to discuss this, please let me know.

Please know that I am well aware of the multitude of non-monetary benefits this job offers, and am extremely grateful for your generosity. It is nice to have a supervisor that fully trusts and stands behind my choices and decisions. I view my increase in responsibilities as an act of trust in my abilities and belief in my potential. This only increases my self-confidence, and is a driving force to my never-ending quest to deliver the best results.


Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to continuing to be a key player on your team, in a mutually rewarding relationship. I love working for (management company name), and will continue to do my best for you and the company.

 

Sincerely,

Your name

 

Your position


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)