Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

MATERNITY LEAVE LETTER

 


MATERNITY LEAVE LETTER

 

[DATE]

 

Dear [RECIPIENT NAME

 

I am writing to inform you of my pregnancy as well as my intention to take the maternity leave allotted

to me by law. I intend to start my leave on START DATE] and return to the office by [DATE] barring

any unforeseen circumstances regarding my pregnancy and delivery.

I do, however, intend to make every attempt to complete all priority tasks before I start my leave. In

my absence, I shall be delegating some of my tasks and responsibilities to NAME), who has been

working with me in my department, for your convenience.

 

If there is any change in plans, I will let you know as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have

any questions or clarifications regarding my maternity leave. You can contact me via [YOUR PHONE

NUMBER or mail me at [YOUR EMAIL ID). have attached along with this letter the required maternity

leave form, as well as my medical certificate, which confirms my pregnancy.

I would like to thank you sincerely in advance for allowing in this time away from the office.

 

Regards,

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

YOUR NAME


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)