Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

LEAVE OF ABSENCE LETTER FOR FAMILY REASONS

 


LEAVE OF ABSENCE LETTER FOR FAMILY REASONS

 

[DATE)

Dear RECIPIENT NAMEL

Greetings!

 

I am writing to formally inform you of my request for a leave of absence due to family reasons as

discussed earlier. My leave shall begin on START DATE and ends on (END DATE). will be returning

to work on [DATE 1)

To keep my department running smoothly, I shall make sure to finish all my pending tasks and

distribute my workload to my teammates accordingly.

 

Please let me know if you have any more questions or clarifications regarding my requested leave of

absence. You can reach me through [YOUR PHONE NUMBER or mail me at [YOUR EMAIL ID

 

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

[YOUR NAME]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)