Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Leave Request for pregnancy

 


Leave Request for pregnancy

[NAME OF PREGNANT EMPLOYEE]

[Name of the Sender] [Position]

[Contact Number] [Email Address]

[Date]

[Name of the Supervisor or Manager]

[Position]

[Company]

[Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

Subject: Request for Maternity Leave

 

Dear Mr./Ms. [Last Name]:

 

I am writing this letter as an application for maternity leave starting from [Start Date] until [End

Date]. I have attached in this letter my medical certificate as confirmation of my pregnancy and the

expected date of my delivery.

 

During my absence, Mr./Ms. [Name] shall take over my tasks. have already briefed him/her about

the tasks and in the case of queries, I have given him/her my contact number so he/she can contact

me.

 

I apologize if I have caused any inconvenience and thank you so much for your understanding support, and cooperation

Kind regards,

[Name and Signature]

[Position]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)