Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Absence Notification about medical reasons

 


Absence Notification about medical reasons

(Date)

[Recipient's Full Name]

Job Title

(University Name)

Street Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

Dear Mr./Ms./Mrs. Last Name].

 

I will not be able to attend your [subject) class this coming (date) due to medical reasons. have

required by my physician to rest for a couple of days following my illness, surgery, etc.), it is in this

regard, that am kindly requesting for a medical leave for the said date. I have enclosed together

with this letter a certificate issued by my physician certifying that I need to take a rest until [date] to

fully recover from my (illness, surgery, etc.)

 

You may call or email me at (contact number] [email address) if you wish to contact regarding any matter. I hope to attend your next class this coming [date]

 

Thank you for your kind consideration

 

Sincerely.

 

Name and Signature]

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)