Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Vacation request for health reasons.

 


Vacation request for health reasons.

Dear,

 

Good day!

 

The intent of this letter is to formally let you know that my doctor has advised me to take complete bed rest from [DATE] to [DATE], due to my recent accident. Enclosed is the medical result and doctor's recommendation for your added reference.

 

I have entrusted my responsibilities to my team and I believe that they will be able to handle my responsibilities for the meantime and during the duration of my absence. I appreciate your kind consideration on this matter.

 

Should there be other questions or additional queries, please feel free to contact me. Thank

 

you for your time and consideration.

 

Regards,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)