Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 45

 

Dear,

I have been employed by your company for over three years now, and I am sure you would agree that I have become a valuable asset in the computer programming department. During my tenure here, I have provided you with unwavering loyalty and have been committed to working above and beyond the responsibilities of my position. I have also used the full range of my capabilities to help make your organization the successful enterprise it is today. My professionalism is above reproach and my performance record speaks for itself. Routinely, I have taken the initiative to seek out additional work assignments, and you have always been able to count on me to get the job done right.

 

With that being said, I want to take this opportunity to request a promotion and its accompanying raise. I believe I have proven myself to be a loyal and dependable employee who really deserves a promotion and a raise. The financial compensation and greater challenges this would provide would make me feel that I have made an important advancement in my career. I know that you will understand that if you allow me the opportunity to spread my wings beyond my present boundaries, I can provide even greater service to this company.

 

I ask you to seriously consider my request. I suggest that we sit down together and discuss the matter further. That way we could examine how granting this request would not only benefit me personally, but the company's success and financial growth as well.

Regards,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)