Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 36

 

From,

 

 

Date:

 

To,

 

Subject: Salary hike request letter.

 

Dear Mr.,

 

It is a pleasure working in this organization where teamwork is given utmost importance. I have seen many leaps and bounds in this organization, but my team is always there to support me. As you can see your records, I have always been a consistent performer throughout the year. 

I have always achieved my targets well on time and willing to work extra hours, if needed. I would be thankful to you if you can consider me a for a salary hike after having a look at my performance chart. Nowadays, expenses are increasing because of inflation, and it is tough to meet the expectations of everyone at this salary.

Therefore, I appreciate if you could consider my request and give me a raise in salary. I assure you that I work even harder to maintain consistency in my performance.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Smith

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)