Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 35

 

To: (email of the receiver)

From: (email of the sender)

Sub: Requesting a Pay Raise

Dear Mr.,

I have treasured the opportunity to work with you during these [ ] years and hope to continue doing so always. I think you will agree with me when I say that in these [ ] years, I have become a member of the team and secured some great deals for the company.

During the last year, there was an increase in the volume of advertising in our publication. More companies are attracted to our magazine at the thought of placing their products on the “In-style look” pages. However, I am still working on my initial salary, which had been agreed upon when I started to work for your company.

Taking into consideration my achievements and rise in the volume of sales, I will kindly ask you to consider a salary raise of [ ] percent.

Sincerely,

________________

manager

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)