Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 14

 


To: Recipient
From: 
Date: 
Subject: 
Sample Letter Requesting a Pay Raise

Now that the XYZ project is in the rear view and we’re all settling back into our regular routines, I wanted to drop you a line to ask if we can have a meeting to discuss my compensation.

As you know, I started at ABC Corp [ ] years ago as an intern and came on board at a salary that was slightly low in the pay band, with the understanding that we would revisit my pay at review time. Since then, of course, we’ve all been too busy to think much about anything but hitting our deadlines.

I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to start my career with mentors like you and [ ], and to continue to learn in a company that’s growing so fast. Over the past [ ] years, I’ve gladly assumed many hats, including lead on our latest project. In addition, I’ve always exceeded my own goals without missing a single deadline. I’ve also continued developing my skillset, taking classes in [ ] design.

My research indicates that a raise of [ ] percent would be appropriate. I’d love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in person.

Regards,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)