Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 12

Recipient Name
XYZ Company
Address

[use above for hard-copy letter only]

Dear Mr. Boss,

I am writing to formally request a review of my current salary. As an Account Executive with [ ] years at Acme Corporation, I have always been ready and able when asked to take on additional work and new job responsibilities. I believe a review of my track record with the company, my recent achievements, along with industry average salaries, will demonstrate justification for an increase of at least [ ]% in my annual pay.

My role has evolved since starting with Acme Corporation. Added duties now include staff management, budget decisions, and project management. In the past year, I have distinguished myself with the following accomplishments:

  • I improved efficiencies in the accounts payable system, saving the company $ [ ] in annual revenue.
  • I managed the successful launch of our new product, helping to realize $[ ]  in quarterly sales.
  • I’ve strived for excellence, continued adding value to the company, and never missed a deadline.
  • Peer reviews indicate that my colleagues appreciate my management style and I am a valuable member of the team.

Further, the average annual salary for my position is $[ ], according to data from Payscale.com. This is more than [ ] % higher than my current salary of $[ ]. A [ ]% raise in salary is would put my compensation in line with industry and regional expectations for the work.

Thank you for your attention in this matter. I am willing to work with you to accommodate my request along with what is best for the company. If you have another amount in mind or a plan to increase my salary in the future, I am open to negotiation.

Sincerely,

Signature [for hard copy letter]

Taylor Employee

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)