Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 07

 

Dear [Full Name],

I have been working as a software architect in your company for the past three years. At numerous occasions I have proved my credibility and has worked hard at all instances. Though I am been getting an annual increment of [ ] % but that seems to be too less at the moment.

For the past [ ]  months I am also taking care of the database design team and will continue to do so till a new incumbent takes over that position. In view of the above I would request that a special increment of minimum [ ]% may be granted to me.

This act of yours will greatly help motivate me and also increase the morale of other team members who would like to work with greater zeal.

Thanking you in anticipation,

With Regards

Yours truly,

[Signature]


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)