Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Notification to School authority for Absence

 


Notification to School authority for Absence

[Recipient's Full Name]

 

[School Name]

 

Street Address [City, State, Zip Code)

 

Dear Mr./Ms./Mrs. Last Name).

 

I am a student at school name) and I will not be able to attend your school's regular classes for (number day). I have been strongly advised by my doctor to take a complete rest for at least (number) days because of my illness, surgery, etc.). For this reason, I would like to request for a medical leave so i may be formally excused from my absences. My leave request would cover the dates beginning (date) under

You contact me through phone or email at contact number) [email address) if you have any urgency.

 

Thank you for your attention and consideration to this matter.

 

Respectfully yours,

 

Name and Signature


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)