Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

MEDICAL LEAVE LETTER FROM DOCTOR

 


MEDICAL LEAVE LETTER FROM DOCTOR

 

[DATE)

 

Dear RECIPIENT NAMEL

 

I am writing this letter to you on behalf of NAME], my patient, and your employee.

I am requesting that you grant my patient a medical leave of absence from work due to a confirmed

case of REASON] 1 am recommending to allow HIM/HER the time to recover from the condition

Barring complications, however, expect the patient to make a full recovery within a short period as long as he takes his prescriptions and takes proper rest.

 

Please feel free to contact me on YOUR PHONE NUMBER) or mall me at [YOUR EMAIL ID should

you find the need to clarify or documentation regarding this recommended medical leave.

 

Thank you for your consideration regarding this matter.

 

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

 

[YOUR NAME]

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)