Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Absence Notification for Unfortunate circumstance

 


Absence Notification for Unfortunate circumstance

Dear,

 

I am writing you this letter because due to an unfortunate circumstance, I will not be able to come to the office today.

 

I therefore formally request that you approve of a paid sick leave from [DATE]to [DATE], so that I can recuperate properly from my situation. shall also be visiting my medical practitioner so that I may be diagnosed properly and prescribed with the correct pharmaceutical drugs such as the anti-biotics. I will be back at work as soon as I am feeling better.

 

Thank you very much for your consideration and kindness during these unfortunate circumstances.

 

Regards,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)