Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

VACATION LEAVE LETTER FROM WORK

 


VACATION LEAVE LETTER FROM WORK

 

[DATE]

 

Dear JRECIPIENT NAME

 

I would like to request a PERIOD) vacation leave from work beginning START DATE] to [END DATE] to

travel to LOCATION, which have been saving up for some time. shall be back at work on [DATE]

I will make sure that my tasks are completed before I leave, and my work properly delegated to my

teammates. They have graciously accepted additional tasks during my absence, although I assured

them that I shall keep my communications lines that they need to be answered immediately open in case they have any questions or clarifications Should you find any concerns regarding my request for this vacation leave, please let me know as soon as possible so that I may address them accordingly. Please inform me of your decision on this leave so that may finalize all my travel bookings

Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead.

 

Regards,

 

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

 

[YOUR NAME]

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)