Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Salary Increment Application 05

 

Dear ,


I enjoy working here and appreciate the challenges that my position provides me every day.
Though I am grateful for the professional opportunities the company offers me, I regret to tell you that my current salary doesn’t meet my expectations.

As you know, my salary hasn’t changed since [date].


Therefore, the purpose of this letter is a request for a pay raise meeting.


At this meeting, I’d be happy if we could review my performance level and discuss the salary issue.


I strongly believe that my contribution justifies a raise in salary, because the salary level should (reflect, meet, be in accordance with) the industry averages, my current competencies and performance.


Thank you in advance,


[Name]

 

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)