Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Recognition Letter 02

 

Template letter for recognising good attendance

Dear

I am writing to formally recognise and acknowledge your commitment to attending work during the past [ ] months, by having had no absence at all / by being absent on only [ ] occasions / [ ] days / by continuing to attend work despite [ ] personal circumstances(manager to delete as applicable and add details relevant to individual case).

Your efforts to attend work are greatly appreciated by both me and your colleagues,

Particularly given the demanding workloads we all face.

I wanted to ensure that I personally wrote to you on behalf of the management team and the Constabulary, to note your commitment and dedication, and I will ensure a copy of this letter is placed on your personal file.

Once again, thank you.

Yours sincerely,

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)