Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Formal request for vacation

 


Formal request for vacation

[DATE]

 

Dear RECIPIENT NAME

 

Greetings!

 

I would like to formally request to take my vacation leave beginning (START DATE) to END DATE] As per company policy, I am writing to inform you of my plans ahead of time I believe that I have available

Leave credits to be able to afford this time off from the job During this time off, I will be spending my time [DETAILS]. However, in order to avoid any problems for my team and the company dynamic as a whole, I am planning on finishing all of my current incomplete projects before I leave. I am confident that my team is more than competent enough to be able to continue their excellent work in my absence. However, should there be any questions or concerns regarding work-related issues while am away, please feel free to reach me via my email

 

[YOUR EMAIL ID), and I shall respond at the earliest convenience If you have any more clarifications or questions regarding my vacation leave, please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact details provided above, so that we may discuss this matter further. Look forward to your positive response and thank you very much for your consideration.

 

Regards,

[YOUR SIGNATURE]

[YOUR NAME]

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)