Welcome to FixHub, If you need design please contact us

Farewell - 01

 


To:

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject:

Dear,

I would like to personally let you know that I am leaving my ___________ at _____________Company. I have enjoyed working here and I sincerely appreciate having had the chance to work with you.

Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time _______________.

I will miss our daily interactions and working on projects with you.

I would appreciate your continued advice as I start the next phase of my career.

Please keep in touch. I can be reached at my personal email address (______________@mail.com), on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ or via my cell phone -.

Again, thanks so much for your support.

Best regards,

_____________

Email:
LinkedIn:
Twitter:
Cell:

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)